The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) and Türkiye Scholarships have recently announced their jointly funded scholarship programme for the Year 2021-2022
The Programme is designed to provide fully funded educational opportunities for the academically meritorious students from IsDB member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries to pursue a full-time study in Turkey’s most reputable universities, effective September 2021.
With a special focus on sustainability sciences, the program aims to empower communities and to assist them in achieving their national and global development plans including the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
• Round-trip air ticket
Fields of study
• The candidate must be a citizen of any of the IsDB member countries or Muslim communities in non-member countries.
• Candidate from non-member countries must be a Muslim.
• Must have obtained a high school diploma or registered in one of the top 10 public/government universities in his/her own country.
• Must have minimum of 70% in his/her high school final GPA.
• Must choose a field of study listed among the approved disciplines of the programme.
• Must provide evidence of language proficiency i.e., TOEFL or other equivalent certificates (for candidate who wish to study in English medium of instructions)
• International admission test scores, such as GRE, GMAT, SAT etc are also required.
• Must not be in receipt of any other scholarship at the time of application and during study.
• Must be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests after selection.