Germany’s education system is one of the best in the world with many well-known and highly ranked universities providing countless courses and programs. International students with exceptional academic records can choose from a variety of scholarships programs offered by the German government to support their education.
Recently, the most awaited DAAD Scholarships 2022-2023 have been announced. The Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) is a scholarship in Germany that offers fully-funded Masters, Doctoral, MBA, and LLM scholarships to international students from developing countries.
It is a Fully Funded Scholarship opportunity provided to 100,000 national and international students every year to study at the top universities in Germany. A wide variety of courses both German and English languages are included in this program.
- Host Country: Germany.
- Financial benefits: Fully funded
- Degrees Offered: Masters, MBA, LLM, Ph.D.
The following support will be provided under the Daad German Government Scholarships to the successful applicants
- Monthly payments of 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Both postgraduate and doctorate students get health insurance coverage
- Free accommodation
- Travel grant
- Additional support: Accidental coverage, Monthly allowance for family members that are accompanied
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Development Cooperation
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Media Studies
- Medicine, Public Health
- Natural and Environmental sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
To apply for the OIST Research Internship Program;
- Applicant must be an International student.
- Applicant should have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field
- Applicants must have at least 2-year professional experience
- Applicant’s degrees must not be older than six years.
- German or English Language requirement depends on the degree program the student is opting for.
You will need to submit the following materials to apply for the program:
- Certified academic letters
- Hand Signed CV
- Professional letter of recommendation
- Confirmation letter of employment from the applicants home country
- A hand-signed letter of motivation
- Experience letter from the head under which you had been working.
- Research proposal (If the university asks for it)
- TOEFL or IELTS for proof of language (academic TOEFL is only accepted)
- German language test for the courses that are taught in the German language
How to apply
The application process for DAAD German Government Scholarships is online. Visit the official link mentioned below for the application procedure.
The deadlines are different for different universities and courses. You can visit the official website link given below to check the deadlines.