Fully Funded Joint Japan/World Bank Scholarship Program 2021-2022
Do you have any experience of supporting development efforts in your country and want to pursue a master’s degree in development related topic? Here is a great news for you.
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is now open to the citizens of developing countries, offering 48 Programs at universities in the Europe, Africa, U.S., Oceania and Japan.
This a fully funded scholarship opportunity covering your tuition fee, living expenses, travel allowance, and health insurance. The scholarships are offered in three major areas of development including: economic policy management, tax policy, and infrastructure management.
This scholarship Program was started in 1982 and since then it has helped to form a pool of over 6,000 well-trained and experienced development professionals. After earning your degree and learning new skills you will be able to contribute to the social and economic development of your country.
48 Master’s degree programs
Developing Countries (see the list in the official link given below)
The recipient of the scholarship will get the following benefits:
- Two-way air travel and $500 travel allowance for each trip
- Full tuition fee will be covered
- Medical insurance
- All living expenses (accommodation, food and books)
To be considered eligible for the scholarship:
- The applicant must be a national of a World Bank member developing country (see the official link for the list)
- The applicant should not hold dual nationality of any developed country
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree (earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date)
- The applicant must have 3 years of development-related work experience
- The applicant must be in good health
- The applicant must be a full-time paid employee at the time of submitting the scholarship application.
How to apply
Check the Apply Now link below to know the full application details.