- Scholarship Amount: € 5,000
- Eligibility Region: All International Students outside European Economic Area (EEA).
- Deadline: 1st May, 2020
The Holland Government Scholarship are being awarded to international students who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands. Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Then Apply for the Holland Scholarship!
This scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
GRANT AWARD PERIOD:
The grant is awarded for one year and can only be received once.
- Your nationality is non-EEA (European Economic Area).
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
HOW TO APPLY:
Find your programme in the overview of participating research universities or in the overview of participating universities of applied sciences. You will find detailed information about the application procedure and deadlines in the links provided in both lists.
The university will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.
You can now apply for the 2020-2021 academic year. The deadline for application is either 1 February 2020 or 1 May 2020. Please check the website of the institution of your choice to confirm the correct deadline.