- Benefit: Tuition Fee Reduction upto £5,000 and £7,500.
- Eligibility Regions: Open for All International Students
University of Sussex Business School is offering 40 Chancellor’s International Business Scholarships between £5,000 and £7,500 to outstanding international students applying for a Masters Degree. The University of Sussex is currently among the top 10 ranking university in the UK for Business and Economics (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020)
There are 40 scholarships in total, 20 of which will be £7,500 and a further 20 of £5,000, available to overseas postgraduate University of Sussex Business School applicants who can demonstrate academic excellence. The top 20 will be offered the £7,500 scholarship and then the next 20 will be offered the £5,000 scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- have excellent grades (UK first class or equivalent)
- have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course.
- have accepted a place on one of the following full time eligible Masters courses, commencing at the University of Sussex Business School in September 2020:
- Accounting and Finance
- Banking and Finance
- Development Economics
- Energy Policy
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Fintech Risk and Investment Analysis
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Accounting and Corporate Governance
- International Business Economics
- International Finance and Economics
- International Management
- International Marketing
- Management and Finance
- Marketing and Consumer Psychology
- Master of Business Administration MBA
- Occupational and Organizational Psychology
- Project Management
- Science and Technology Policy
- Strategic Innovation Management
- Sustainable Development
To be considered for the Chancellor’s International Business Scholarship, you need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible Masters at University of Sussex. There is guidance about how to apply for a Masters on their website.
To apply for the scholarship, you are required to provide a statement of academic interests. You should include information about:
- your drive and ambitions (and how your course will help you achieve your ambitions)
- your potential for positive impact when you return to your home country
- any relevant work experience, skills or extra-curricular activity that relate to your ambitions and/or chosen course
- To be considered, you will need to demonstrate excellent grades in your most recent qualification (i.e. a first class degree if you are studying in the UK). You do not need to have completed your qualification, however, as we can make conditional scholarship offers.
For Futher information please contact at email@example.com
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is 1st, May 2020 (23:59 GMT)