Telenor Global Shared Services Pakistan Summer Internship Program 2020 is offering a six weeks internship program for recently graduated and current students of Bachelors & Masters Degrees, starting from the end of June 2020.
Interns at Telenor will become a part of a truly global company, and get more than just real-world work experience. Make valuable contributions to impactful projects critical to the success of the business while learning forward-looking skills. Mentored, nurtured, and empowered to influence, innovate, and create something inspirational that influences the lives of 46 million people every day.
The duration of the Internship is 6 weeks, starting from the end of June 2020.
They have roles open in Islamabad. Relocation services and allowances are not available.
Medium of the program:
This is a virtual program. However, interns may be asked to make themself physically available as and when work-from-home lifts.
Stipend / Benefits:
This is a paid internship opportunity. Interns will receive a stipend, a mobile credit allowance, and a laptop for the duration of the program.
Telenor Global Shared Services Pakistan are hiring interns in the following two divisions:
- IT Center of Excellence
Finance: As a Finance intern you will be expected to process data, transactions, adhere to agreed service-level agreements and execute projects such as standardization of processes.
IT Center of Excellence: As an IT intern, you will work on different domains like cloud computing, O365, and IT quality assurance. You will learn the basic level of operations within this domain.
- You must have completed a minimum of six semesters of bachelor’s degree OR
- You must have completed a minimum of Two semesters or half of the master’s degree OR
- You have recently completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree OR
- You are at the final stage of your certifications including ACCA, CIMA, etc.
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- You should have It is preferable that you have academic learning within the relevant field
- You should have strong analytical and decision-making skills
- You should have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You are organized and detail-oriented
- You are self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- You are eager to learn new and forward-looking skills.
Deadline : 27th May, 2020
Share this opportunity with a friend who might need this!