- 6 Weeks Summer Internship Program
- Includes Stipend & Other Benefits
- Virtual Internships
- Deadline: 27th May, 2020
Telenor Pakistan Summer Internship Program 2020 is offering six weeks internship program for recent graduates and students currently enrolled in Bachelors and Master’s Degrees. The internship program plans to commence from the end of June 2020.
Interns will be mentored, nurtured, and empowered to influence, innovate, and create something inspirational that influences the lives of 46 million people every day. As they become a part of a truly global company, they will make valuable contributions to impactful projects critical to the success of the business while learning forward-looking skills.
The duration of the internship is 6 weeks, starting from the end of June, 2020.
These summer internships are currently offered in four cities that includes: Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, and Gilgit.
The medium of the program:
This is a virtual program. However, interns may be asked to make yourself physically available as and when work-from-home lifts.
Stipend / Benefits:
This is a paid internship opportunity. The interns will receive a stipend, a mobile credit allowance, and a laptop for the duration of the program.
Telenor Summer Internship Program 2020 is hiring interns in the following divisions:
- Corporate Affairs
- Human Capital
- You must have completed a minimum of six semesters of bachelor’s degree OR
- You must have completed a minimum of Two semesters or half of the master’s degree OR
- You have recently completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree OR
- You are at the final stage of your certifications including ACCA, CIMA, etc.
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- You should have academic learning within the relevant field
- You should have strong analytical and decision-making skills
- You are organized and detail-oriented
- You have proficient communication and interpersonal skills
- You are self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- You are eager to learn new and forward-looking skills
Deadline: 27th, May, 2020
Share this opportunity with a friend who might need this!