- Upto 💯% Scholarship
- Eligibility Region:Africa, India or Selected Commonwealth Countries
- Application Deadline: 1st May, 2020
University of Nottingham, UK is offering 105 scholarships covering 50% or 100% of full-time masters tuition fees. These are open to high-achieving and outstanding international students from Africa, India or selected Commonwealth countries.
Since 2001, Developing Solutions is their flagship masters scholarship programme for international students. Make a difference to the development of your home country with our Developing Solutions masters scholarship, covering 50% or 100% of tuition fees.
I was lucky to be awarded the Developing Solutions scholarship. This allowed me to pursue my MSc without worrying about the cost. I am now working on international projects as a Doctoral Assistant at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne.Arooj from Pakistan, MSc Power Electronics and Drives
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- be a national of or permanently domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries listed below
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters (excluding MRes), at the University of Nottingham UK in September 2020, within the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
- You cannot be a current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham, or have already studied outside of your home country. Priority is given to those who have not previously studied outside of their home country. Students who are currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply.
Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
You will be asked questions about your achievements, study plans and reasons for choosing the University. Make sure you have enough time to prepare strong answers. We will assess your responses and academic merit when making scholarship decisions.
This award cannot be combined with another University of Nottingham regional scholarship or an International Sporting Excellence Award. However, you may also be able to receive a subject scholarship from your academic school, a sports scholarship package, or an external scholarship from your country, where the combined total does not exceed 100% of tuition fees. This could include, for example, an award from Nottingham University Business School and/or the government or other funding body in your country.
HOW TO APPLY:
When you have received your offer to study with us, you can apply through the scholarships section of our application system, MyNottingham.
Students must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time masters (excluding MRes) before applying for this scholarship. Search for courses and find out how to apply.
Scholarships will only be awarded to students who accept their offer to study with us. You do not need to respond to your offer before applying for this scholarship. If you are offered a scholarship and do not then accept your offer, your scholarship will be offered to another applicant.
Applications close at midnight (UK time) on Friday 1 May 2020.