- Fully Funded Trip to Munich, Germany
- Eligibility Regions: Open for All
The annual One Young World Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact. Delegates from 190+ countries are counselled by influential political, business and humanitarian leaders such as Justin Trudeau, Paul Polman and Meghan Markle, amongst many other global figures. The One Young World Summit 2020 will take place in Munich, Germany from 14 to 17 October 2020.
Every year, One Young World runs a number of scholarship programmes which provide funding for young leaders to attend a One Young World Summit.
Are you a young leader from one of these 6 regions? If YES then apply now:
- Leading Asia
- Leading Europe
- Leading The Pacific
- Leading The Americas
- Leading The Middle East
- Leading Africa
“Since I won a scholarship to the One Young World Summit, my life has changed. Not only did this opportunity motivate me to continue working on building peace in my country, I also grew as a leader and now have friends all around the world.”2019 Delegate
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2020, taking place from 14-17 October 2020 in Munich, Germany.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis for the duration of the Summit.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the duration of the Summit.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- The cost of travel to and from the Summit location.
- Between the ages of 18 – 30
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrate a capacity for leadership
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in your work
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- Are a national (passport holding citizen) of one of the countries listed in the given six regions.
Deadline: 8th April, 2020