- Benefits: Finacial AID amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees
- Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship
- Deadline: 15th May, 2020
University of Cambridge’s MBA Programme is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. Scholarship recipients also become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges.
The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is granted once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School.
• Financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2020.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
The Boustany Foundation Internship:
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners. Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
If you wish to apply for the University of Cambridge MBA Scholarship, send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
Deadline: 15th May 2020.
The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2020.