US Fulbright Scholarship 2024| Fully Funded
Applications are now open for the top scholarship in the United States of America. Fulbright Scholarship 2024 is a fully funded opportunity to pursue Masters and PhD degree programs in USA.
The 2024 Fulbright Scholarship program is funded by the United States Education Foundation Pakistan. It is awarded to 150 candidates in all subjects and disciplines except clinical medicine in America’s best universities.
The Fulbright scholarship covers all expenses along with a monthly stipend. It gives scholars a great opportunity to explore different states of America.
The Fulbright scholarship aims to develop a strong mutual understanding between people of USA and all countries. Fulbright scholars will have an opportunity to share their culture and country’s life with colleagues in USA. All selected candidates have to return to Pakistan within 30 days of completing their degrees and serve for two years in Pakistan.
US Fulbright Scholarship 2024 highlights:
Funded by: US department of States
Location: United States of America
Scholarship Category: Fully Funded
Levels of study: Masters, PhD.
Disciplines: All disciplines except clinical medicine
Benefits of US Fulbright Scholarship for Pakistani Students
Fulbright scholarship grantees are awarded the following:
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Living stipend
- computer and settling-in allowance
- Complete Health insurance
- Support for visa process by USEFP
The Fulbright scholarship is offered to students in EVERY field except clinical medicine. However students in the following fields are strongly encouraged to apply:
- climate change
Eligibility Criteria of US Fulbright Scholarship 2024 for Pakistani Students
- All Pakistani citizens are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must have a good academic record.
- To apply for Masters program you need to have 16 years (4-year Bachelor’s or two-year Bachelor’s and two-year Masters) of education from an accredited university
- to apply for the PhD degree you need to have 18 years of education from an accredited university.
- Documents Required
- You must have all academic transcripts and degrees scanned while applying.
- You should have Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score while applying. A minimum score of 145 in each section of GRE is required.
- You must have a research proposal and statement of Purpose while applying.
How to Apply?
All candidates need to apply online by creating an account on the official website of USEFP (The links are given at the end).
Candidates have to fill different sections of the online application and upload all their required scanned documents to complete the application process.
The candidates for the Fulbright scholarship are selected in the following 4 stages:
|Stage 1||Screening of applications for minimum qualifications and completeness.|
|Stage 2||Applications meeting the minimum qualifications are evaluated and shortlisted.|
|Stage 3||Interviews (in-person/virtual) of shortlisted applicants between June and August.|
|Stage 4||Selection of final candidates in September.|
Applications for Fulbright scholarship 202 must be submitted online by April 12, 2023.