A fully funded scholarship opportunity to study at the most prestigious universities of Turkey! Applications for Turkiye Bursalari scholarship for the year 2023 are now open. The scholarship is a great opportunity to lead your career, learn about Turkish culture and build networks.
It is a fully funded competitive scholarship programme funded by the Turkish government. It is awarded to outstanding international students and researchers from all over the world to pursue a full-time degree or short term program at Turkey’s top universities.
The Turkiye scholarship is offered to all international students and researchers from all countries of the world. You can apply in a range of subjects offered by the top Turkish universities. It also offers Turkish language course for those who can’t understand the language.
The aim of this program is to provide quality education at international standards of education to increase cooperative relationships among different countries and regions of the world.
Category: Fully Funded
Levels of study: Bachelors, Masters, PhD.
Host country: Turkiye
Funded by: Turkish Government
Eligibility: All international students
The Türkiye Scholarships include:
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Monthly Stipend (1000 TL at the undergraduate level, 1400 TL at the Master’s level, and 1800 TL at PhD level)
- Flight ticket
- Health insurance facility
- Turkish language course for one year
- Departmental and University placement facility
- Academic, social and cultural facilities
The Turkiye Bursalari scholarships are available for undergraduate, masters, PhD and research degrees in a range of fields.
How to apply?
You can apply for Turkiye scholarship 2023 through the following 5 stages of application:
- You will be required to first create a personal account on the Turkiye Scholarship Application System (TBBS).
- Then you have to upload all required documents. It is encouraged to include your extracurricular achievements in different fields.
- List your dream university and program preferences.
- Write an original Letter of Intent that explains your preferences and future goals.
- Review all the stages and your documents and approve for application.
Candidates are required to upload the following documents online through the Türkiye Scholarships Application System (TBBS):
- A valid identity document, ID card or Passport
- A photograph (taken within the last 1 Year)
- National exam results (if any)
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or Program.
- International language test results such as TOEFL, if required by the chosen university or program.
- A proposal for a research topic and a written example of the research you have carried out (only for PhD applications).
|Application period||Jan 10- Feb 20|
|Evaluation process||March- April – May|
|Interview period||June- July|
|Announcement of results||Early August|
|Transfer of grantees to Turkiye||Semptember|