What’s better opportunity than to take a Fully Funded Online Degree and training from one of the most prestigious universities of UK? Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) has recently offered their Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2021 for the citizens of certain developing Commonwealth countries.
So if you are a talented postgraduate student who has the passion to enhance the development of your home country, who wants to access training not available in your home country and who is unable to study in the UK for financial and other reasons, than this is the best scholarship for you to avail.
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships will enable talented and motivated candidates to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development.
Here is a description of this scholarship. You can also visit the official website link mentioned at the end for further details.
Mode of Education
Online/ Virtual Education
Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO)
Themes of study
The scholarships are offered under six major themes/areas:
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Full tuition fee waiver.
To be considered eligible for this scholarship, candidate must:
- Be a citizen and permanent resident of an eligible Commonwealth country mentioned above
- Have a Bachelors degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard.
- Be unable to afford the study course without this scholarship
How to Apply
- Apply for Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship through the online application system.
- In addition to applying for Distance Learning Scholarship, you also have to apply and secure admission to your chosen university course. Visit the official link mentioned below to find the list of UK universities participating in this scholarship and eligible courses.
- Apply for your chosen university course keeping in mind the university’s admission requirements and rules for applying.